Clinical Operation Manager (Public Healthcare)
- Ensure smooth daily operations of Clinics including front counter services, administrative / operational matter to solve system and process problem
- Lead the planning and implementation of new business initiatives.
- Lead the operations team in continuous improvement of clinic operations policies, systems and processes, service quality and operations capabilities
- Lead and implement hospital’s policy and procedure.
- Coaching and nurturing operations staff in their continuous learning and career development
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in operations management, customer/feedback management and service quality in the healthcare industry.
- Possess strong leadership and motivational skills
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and strategic management skills
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to commit to 5.5 days workweek (Saturday)
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd