All applications must be submitted through our portal to be considered for the role. Please visit the career page on our portal for the full job details.
UWCSEA Dover has a vacancy for November 2020 for a full-time Clinical Nurse on shift work basis. The successful incumbent will be required to work nights, weekends and weekdays shift.
Note: The successful incumbent will be required to work during the College’s term days but may occasionally be requested to work during the College’s holiday period, which is approximately 15 weeks per year.
Reporting to the Head Nurse, the incumbent’s role is to facilitate positive student responses to normal development; promote health and safety; intervene with actual and potential health problems; provide case management services, and actively collaborate with others to promote student and family capacity for adaptation, self-management, self-advocacy and learning.
- State Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Minimum 2 years post graduate in Nursing with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and computer literacy.
- Experience with child protection and safeguarding an advantage.
- A committed interest in working with school aged children, young people and their families and in providing a professional and caring service to the college.
- A dedication and willingness for ongoing professional development.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and autonomous decision making in a high pressure environment.
- Note: The successful incumbent will be required to work only during the College’s term days and will not be required to work during the College’s holiday period which is about approximately 15 weeks in a year.
Interest applicants, please submit an application via our portal by Saturday, 5 December 2020.
UWCSEA welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
UWCSEA is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes applications from those who wish to join a community which is inclusive, and which celebrates diversity.
United World College of South East Asia