Clinical Health Economist / Statistician
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1103704
Masters / PhD
- To review best practices internationally to evaluate cost-effectiveness and recommend appropriate early-stage health economic models and evaluation/implementation framework.
- To work with clinicians to develop economic models and evaluation frameworks to provide insights to the effects
- To collaborate with stakeholders data collection and subsequent data analysis.
- To carry out early health technology assessment for projects to evaluate their potential effectiveness and impacts before deployment as clinical pilots.
- To interpret and analyse model results, producing technically accurate written reports of methodologies and outcomes, and communicating these insights to various stakeholders to aid policy decision in the clinical application of genetics
- To Perform other duties related to the work
- Masters or PhD degree, with demonstrated knowledge in health technology evaluation;
- Industry, government or academic experience in observational research, clinical trial analysis, and early health technology assessment;
- Experience in evaluating genomic technologies will be an advantage;
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd