Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Counsellor to join our counselling team in our Singapore office. Our counselling department provides counselling services on a global scale including telephonic support, clinical case management, structured telephonic counselling and applicable resource referral.
Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, Workplace Options is the world’s largest integrated employee support and work-life services provider. Service centres in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE, Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than 65 million employees across 100,000 organizations and more than 200 countries and territories. We provide world-class employee support and work-life services, referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from dependent care, legal and financial issues, stress management, EAP counselling, and wellness.
- Provide telephonic counselling, in-the-moment support and crisis telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
- Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
- Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case management system.
- Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term clinical interventions such as CBT, Motivational Interviewing and Solution-Focused Brief Therapy techniques.
- Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance.
- Assess clients thoroughly to ensure clinical appropriateness of short-term counselling.
- Flexibility with regards to schedule with a need to cover some bank holidays and weekends.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role and therefore, this employee will be required to follow any other functional-related instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Master’s Degree in Counselling, Psychology or similar.
- Fluent Chinese and English speaker.
- Full member of Singapore Psychological Society, Singapore Association for Counselling, Singapore Association of Social Workers or its equivalent.
- Member of the Singapore Registrar of Psychologists, with eligibility for registration or its equivalent.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent IT and administration skills.
- Additional crisis support, coaching and/or training experience/qualifications an advantage.
- Ability to work weekends an advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated CV.
We are thankful for your interest in Workplace Options and regret that we cannot personally connect with every applicant.
Workplace Options Asia Pte Ltd