Clinical Coder (Office hours) x 3
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide accurate and timely abstraction of medical records using International Classification of Diseases codes (ICD10) with compliance to the Ministry of Health’s requirement.
- Uploading coded data to the Ministry of Health on a monthly basis.
- Be involved in coding analysis, audits and reviews, as well as liaising with doctors and other healthcare professionals on coding matters
- Oversee the smooth flow of case notes that require coding and ensure traceability and confidentiality of the cases notes involved
- Monthly verification of bill size with Ministry of Health
- Advice on the relevant usage of diagnosis codes and surgical tables for Letter of Certificate when required by Business Office, Clinics and wards.
- Supporting relevant administrative functions in the department
- Familiar with ICD-10 coding is preferred
- Min diploma/ degree in MBBS, nursing / healthcare related degrees or equivalent
- Some relevant coding experiences in Hospital setting is preferred
Openings for both Perm and Contract role
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd