Clinical Coder (HEALTHCARE)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R2197171
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the accurate and timely abstracting, coding and auditing of diagnoses and procedures for retrieval, research and reimbursement purposes.
- Abstraction of complete and accurate diagnoses and procedures after a thorough review of the entire day surgery records and assign appropriate ICD 10 AM and ACHI codes.
- Input data into computer system.
- Communicate effectively with health care professionals to clarify any incomplete or ambiguous documentation.
- Participate in internal coding audit and review.
- Maintain consistency in coding by optimizing coding through output and quality coding.
- Monitor un-coded discharges from OAS system to achieve coding in time to meet subvention deadline.
- Work with relevant parties to resolve coding related issues.
- Participate in continuing education and training of new coders.
- Identify and implement new initiatives related to operational processes and service standards.
- Min Degree in Allied Health Science or Medical Science. Certificate in ICD 9 CM Coding preferred; or Diploma in Allied Health Sciences/State Registered Nurse with 1 – 2 years of related experience and Certificate in ICD9 CM Coding; or Diploma in Allied Health Sciences / State Registered Nurse with at least 4 years of related experience.
Interested applicants please email a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jessie Wong Yuan Si
Personnel EA License No.: R2197171
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd