Clinic Manager / Nursing Manager (Clinic Settings)
- Oversees and be responsible for the daily operations of the clinics.
- Lead and manage the clinical staffs in delivering excellent clinical and service qualities.
- Ensure written policies and procedures pertaining to nursing care are available and kept up to date, based on clinical practice guidelines.
- Guide clinical staff on the processes involved in feedback management and incident reports.
- Oversee, track and report on status and progress of ad-hoc projects which can involve setting up of new clinical facilities or initiation of new work processes.
- Ensure clinical staffs’ awareness of the Company’s mission and adherence to Company policies.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Excellent leadership, people management and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who can work effectively with patients and all levels of employees within the company to achieve positive outcomes.
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd