Clinic Assistant (REF: GP-01)
Healthway Medical Group Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 12-Nov-2018
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Student Job
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- To assist Clinic Manager in her responsibility towards the over-all performance of the clinic with support from the Operation Department.
- Perform front desks duties - attending to patients' registration, crowd control, answering of phone-calls for appointments, questions and answer and assist doctor's needs.
- Treatment - rendering assistance during nebulizer use, perform First-aid and triage patients.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Oversee and establishes inventory standards for medications, supplies and equipment. Stock taking and ordering of stocks.
- Helps to plan and monitor overall running of the clinic when needed.
- Maintenance of clinic's cleanliness and apperance.
- Should have a minimum GCE N, O levels or ITE certificate
- Relevant experience in Healthcare/Medical Industry will be an advantage
- PC / computer literacy and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Service oriented and a good team player
- Hardworking and willing to learn
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating expected salary and date of availability by clicking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Healthway Medical Group Pte Ltd