Clinic Assistant - Office hours (Central/ Up to $2800) - REF:AY
- Handle enquires in clinic or over the telephone professionally
- Provide customer service by calling and reminding patients of their appointments
- Adjust and amend patients' appointments whenever necessary
- Records Management
- Establish accurate patient records by registering patient, assigning patient number and completing patient identification information
- Document patient care services by scanning nurses, doctor notes, medical results and relevant documents to patient and system records
- Maintain strictest confidentially of patient records
- Inventory Control
- Monitor drug stock balance and highlight when any medication is low in supply
- Check drugs received are in good order.
- With relevant working experience preferred.
- Min O level.
- Customer service- oriented.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd