Location : Geylang Road
Salary : Up to $2000
- Perform front desk duties – attending to patients’ registration, answering of phone- calls for appointments, questions and answer and assist doctor’s needs.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Oversee and establishes inventory standards for medications, suppliers and equipment. Stock taking and ordering of stocks
- Handle administrative and adhoc duties
- Minimum “O’ level
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare – Nurse/Medical & Assistant or equivalent
- A good team player with positive work attitude
- 6-days work week including weekend (44hours)
- Able to start work immediately.
To apply, please email your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] indicating in your CV the following information:
Premier HR Services