Client Talent Acquisition Executive
The Caregiver Group is a global online aggregator of health and caregiving services for businesses and individuals, covering both the insured and the self-funded. Over the past 4 years, CaregiverAsia (CGA) has established itself as one of the largest online and offline provider of homecare, locum and other related services in Singapore. Headquartered in Singapore, the Group has a growing international presence in Singapore, Malaysia, and the United States.
Central to CGA’s expertise is our homecare services. Careseekers needing services across the whole spectrum of homecare from medical escorts to doctors can book such services directly through our online booking engine or call our 24/7 professional hotline. By motivating and empowering freelance professionals, the Group transforms the way care is delivered to people and communities.
Client talent acquisition
CGA works with institutions such as government departments, NGOs, clinics and hospitals to fulfil their caregiver needs including locum nurses and other health care professionals. Tapping on its large network of healthcare professionals, CGA’s talent acquisition service fulfil organizations’ needs for full-time healthcare staff. Organizations that we have successfully placed candidates include specialist clinics, nursing and convalescent homes, voluntary welfare organizations, and hospitals.
With the rapid increase in mandates given to us, we are looking for an experienced client talent acquisition executive to join our vibrant and dynamic entrepreneurial team.
The role – Client Talent Acquisition Executive
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Client Talent Acquisition Executive is responsible for planning, co-ordinating and executing CGA’s full-time recruitment services. Key responsibilities include the following:
Marketing & business development
· Support the development and implementation of a strategy to promote CGA’s Talent Acquisition services including online and offline marketing
· Identify and develop business partnership opportunities within the healthcare ecosystem, in collaboration with an internal cross-functional team
· Monitor market trends, in order to adapt business strategies to the evolving environment
· Engage and develop strong working relationships with new and future clients
· Establish project parameters, plan and schedule interactions with clients to ensure the smooth delivery of talent acquisition services
· Communicate contract and terms of business engagement, and enforce CGA and client financial obligations
· Identify and continuously monitor client needs and satisfaction with CGA services
Candidate recruitment and development
· Execute talent acquisition on behalf of clients through effective recruitment campaigns including job portal listings, referrals and proactive acquisition
· Screen, interview and assess suitability of potential candidates
· Shortlist candidates for interviews with the client according to client’s job requirements
· Drive the hiring process with clients and candidates
The successful candidate – qualifications and experience
The successful candidate is comfortable in an entrepreneurial or start-up environment. He or she is capable of multi-tasking and working across functions, and is able to work independently or in teams. He/she is fluent in both English and Mandarin and enjoys interacting with people. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage. He/she is highly proficient in the use of social media and office productivity software, and possesses a valid CEI Certification.
The successful candidate possesses a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in a business, communications or life science specialty, and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar or related role.
Specific competencies include the following:
Communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and fluently to internal and external stakeholders. Able to support the development of marketing collaterals and execution of events in support of the franchise.
Client relationship management. A proven track record in engaging and working with clients to provide recruitment services. Ability to manage complex relationships and networks while maintaining a strong customer orientation.
Project management. Ability to develop, manage and juggle multiple ongoing projects ranging from the straightforward to the complex. Able to stay organize through the effective use of technology.
Entrepreneurial mindset and agility. Demonstrated adaptability to shine in a start-up situation. Ability to adapt to changing business and organizational environment.
This role is based in Singapore.
Forward your full CV including personal particulars, professional qualifications, career history, e-mail address and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], c/o CaregiverAsia Pte Ltd., 51 Goldhill Plaza, #08-08, Singapore 308900.
Caregiver Asia Pte Ltd