Client Support Specialist (Spare Parts | Ubi)
- Part of the Spares team responsible for interacting with customers, account teams and/or field service personnel to handle a variety of pre-sales and/or post-sales functions. Receive customer’s requests and prepare documents relating to processing Spares orders, material returns (RMA) and exchanges.
- Maintain records (i.e. SAP transactions) on the status of parts return, repair replacements and delivery schedules.
- Ensure spares transactional information is accessible by sorting and filing documents/forms and reports and handling requests for additional company materials.
- Maintain records of returns, order schedule change, changes in Spares Parts pricing and resolving return credit problems.
- Diploma in Logistics Management or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in customer support role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, committed individual and is a team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Willing to be on rotating standby duties (lunch/ public holidays/ phone)
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17250
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD