Client Support / Customer Support-- escalate issues to Sales team (>2 years exp!!!!)
We are seeking a dedicated client escalations support analyst to work with a global social media organization. This group focuses on working closely with Sales/Account Management teams and Executives to assist with highly fast-paced operational tasks.
This position will be interacting with key critical contacts and be challenged with having to balance day-to day client services, while navigating for the right solutions amongst various cross-functional teams to resolve complex, sensitive, and urgent escalations that pose a significant risk to the organization and its clients or partners.
Ideal candidates will have a good understanding of social / digital media, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client advertising platforms. He/she also have a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members in this position need to have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
The position requires candidates with exceptional critical thinking skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Respond to and mitigate urgent/sensitive cases involving clients and other key stakeholders with high quality, accuracy, and speed to prevent brand risk and preserve excellent customer service integrity while meeting expected Service Level Agreements
- Efficiently assess, review and investigate incoming cases and following through with full end-to-end case management of high-level/sensitive/urgent escalations and triaging to appropriate cross-functional teams; providing recommended solutions to ensure quality resolutions
- Identify and de-escalate non-sensitive/urgent cases and look to provide solutions for effective resolution in shortest possible time
- Manage own queue and time efficiently in handling different work assignments as part of day-to-day work – handling cases, assisting with reports and deep-dive, stakeholders correspondence etc
- Provide appropriate guidance and work closely with various cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders to drive resolutions of reported escalations and communicate progress with the Executives, Sales team, or the client/s
- BA/BS Graduate degree or equivalent experience
- >2years experience in high-touch customer support role
- Fluency in written and conversational EnglishAvailable to work weekend / Public Holiday and/or different shifts (rotational basis)
- Email and Chat support experience (preferred)
What we are looking for:
- Strong and tactful interpersonal and business communication skills (written and spoken) and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask / prioritize work effectively according to fast-changing circumstances while staying organized and maintaining strict attention to details
- Display empathy and ability to remain level-headed in challenging situations
- High level of resilience and adaptability; comfortable operating in a high impact dynamic environment to cope with new changes and challenges
- Strong decision-making and analytical thinking skills to handle sensitive cases: accuracy for resolving issues while maintaining solutions mindset, helpful nature to go the extra mile, passion for gold-standard client experience at every interaction
- Experience working with global organization, cross-functional teams to develop solutions and apply the right solution in a timely manner
- Self-learner with ability to work with high level of autonomy and learn independently; interested in both the hows and the whys
- Problem-solver who looks deeper to identify root issues and strong investigation skills in utilizing all available resources to provide the best possible solution and maintaining knowledge of company procedures and policies, do’s and don’ts
- Strong team player; receptive to learning from past mistakes/experiences, pro-active in seeking improvement opportunities and able to handle unexpected changes in a calm manner
Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd.