Client Solutions Manager
Our client is a global information services company headquartered in New York, looking for a senior associate / manager to co-lead their Public Equity Client Solutions team in Singapore in exceeding its commercial, development, compliance and people targets.
In addition, he/she will support and manage research inquiries coming from their client firms based in Southeast Asia and support sales in expanding their presence in the region, and work with the leadership in developing and implementing business performance improvement initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and implement a business plan in close collaboration with our Leadership team, Sales team, and other GLG stakeholders to achieve Commercial Targets. Track team performance and create plans to accelerate growth and revenue near- and long-term. Take ownership of a book of clients.
- Ensure best in class client service practices are upheld through close coaching and support direct reports in their professional development plans, actively manage team performance and people development.
- Facilitate high-value engagements between GLG experts (including industry executives, independent consultants, academics, and former policy makers across all sectors) and our clients while maintaining industry-leading standards in Compliance. Engagements mainly consist of 1:1 telephone consultations, but may also consist of surveys, in-person meetings, panels, or other custom, in-depth engagements.
- Support the Sales team growing GLG client relationships in Singapore including new clients as well as senior stakeholders. This relationship development will stem from proactive phone outreach, project execution, post-project client feedback, and occasionally in-person client meetings in partnership with Sales.
- Work closely with the GLG Councils Team by developing relationships with GLG’s most respected thought leaders and business professionals.
- Program live in-country meetings or teleconferences on relevant subject matter and news worthy events to our clients in collaboration with Sales.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 4 to 6 years of experience, ideally in consulting, banking, information services, market research, or other professional services or start up environment
- Strong go-do attitude and track record of business growth / turnaround
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a team of client service professionals
- Successful track record of working in fast paced, client service environment
- Passion for problem solving
- Outstanding communication skills and willingness to call and engage senior professionals
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English, business proficiency in Mandarin a significant plus
- Understanding of the business climate. Interest in working across industries subjects ranging from industrials to consumer to healthcare
Glints Intern Pte Ltd