Client Services Executive
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 22-Nov-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
The Client Services Team holds the key role in liaison with internal departments, external promoters and vendors to ensure the smooth delivery for events and attractions Ticketing in Marina Bay Sands.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery of event sales.
- Check event’s configuration on the ticketing system and website to ensure accuracy.
- Manage seat inventory for events and ensure that show promoter’s requirements are being catered for.
- Prepare weekly payment reports for show promoters in a timely manner.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy by maintaining up to date records of event sales.
- Develop creative marketing ideas to support the sales of ticket packages.
- Handle corporate and group enquiries and ticket bookings for all events and attractions.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
- Liaise with various departments including Finance, Hotel, Concierge, Front-of-House, Marketing, MICE to communicate event requirements
- Comply with company’s standard operating procedures while carrying out above duties.
- At least a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Events Management, Hospitality or other related field
- Minimum 2 years work experience in similar capacity
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous, good written and verbal communication skills
- Well verse in Microsoft Office applications
- Independent, self-motivated and team player
- Candidate should be comfortable and accommodate to the extended working hours on event days i.e. weekday evenings, and weekends.