Client Services Executive
We want to work ahead towards our potential to expand servicing the broader region.
The successful candidate should demonstrate strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
We are looking for a Client Services Executive with experience working in the servicing to join our team responsible for delivering exceptional client service to Institutional and Intermediary clients.
As the point of contact for daily servicing needs of our clients, Client Services Executives develop an understanding of the unique requirements of clients across all asset classes and champion those requirements within the context of the larger firm.
- Assisting team managers on collaterals
- Day-to-day client service contact for assigned group of clients
- Proactively manage and develop relationships with those clients
- Project manage the onboarding process including contracts, account set-up, communication with client and other third parties
- Managing and handling clients email and call enquiry
- Provide assistance in integrated marketing communications
- Handle and communicate significant client issues internally and appropriately
- Actively participate in client service and regional team meetings
- Work with Client Service teams to support our clients’ needs
- Participate in client impacting business client service and team meetings
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Flexible and quick to adapt to change
- Highly precise and good attention to details
- Fluency in verbal English and written English. Additional Asian languages beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Outstanding services and passionate in delivering the best client services
- Self-starter who is initiative, adaptive, independent and well-organized