Client Services Executive
- Excellent opportunity to learn extensively in a well-established company
- A role that allows flexible working options
Our client is a leading boutique asset management that offers investment management services. Our client strongly supports work-life balance and is passionate about mentoring motivated individuals who want to further their career in the industry.
You will be responsible for :
- Acting as the primary point of contact and delivering excellent service standards and advice to clients for their enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to solve client issues.
- Performing root cause analysis of issues and non-compliance of service levels and work with various stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Developing account plans to enhance service delivery.
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You must be fluent in English and Mandarin.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd