Client Services Exec
This purpose of this role will be to act as the daily interface between our company and the customer, ensuring a seamless and professional service is provided that meets and exceeds customers' expectations.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong customer focus and experience dealing with customers. Furthermore, you will be results oriented and analytical with proven problem solving skills.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the team leader including preparation of reports, presentations and business analysis
- Project management assistance and coordination for Client Services initiatives
- New business onboarding support, including maintenance of client accounts in all systems
- Achieves excellent selling performances by mentoring the sales team and sharing skills and knowledge.
- Ensures a unique client experience, by creating a long-lasting relationship, including after sales and clientele activities
- Works with the team effectively and enthusiastically and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team
- Minimum local diploma or Bachelors
- Have experience dealing with customers, with a strong customer focus and service ethic
- Possess strong planning, organisation and execution skills
- Have computer skills, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be results oriented and analytical with proven problem solving skills
- Have time management skills
- Excellent self-management
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Confident & Bubbly
If you are bubbly, outgoing and confident as well as driven to progress then this could be the start of something great.