Client Services Director - exp in BPO/ CX/ DX industry/client retention
- Up to MYR$300,000 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- To be based in Kuala Lumpur
Our client, a MNC in global customer service solutions is looking for suitable candidate to join them as Client Services Director.
- Achieve business goals and objectives pertaining to operational effectiveness, productivity improvement, revenue generation, premier service and client retention.
- Responsible for client portfolio and operating expenses.
- Client retention, satisfaction and growth of assigned accounts.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and all internal departments
- Coordinate, monitor and track deliverables
- Works with operations to document business requirements, KPIs/Metrics and program setup features to meet client’s specifications.
- Functions as Project Manager for all open projects for accounts.
- Audits information from other departments and acts as point of contact for project status.
- Works closely with the Clients to assess any concerns on the planned program and associated business objectives.
- Conduct regular client satisfaction surveys & evaluations.
- Manage start-up of new program campaigns or expansion of client work as required.
- Implement best practice methodology to ensure team is following the most effective business operations approaches.
- Identify project and programs risks and manage risk mitigation plans.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management/ Business/ Marketing or equivalent
- At least 9 to 14 years’ experience.
- 5 days work week
- Based in Kuala Lumpur - Menara KEN TTDI
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594) to the email below **
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd