Client Services Analyst
- Work within a Global MNC
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our Client is an international asset management firm, providing services for both commercial and private investors from all around the world. The Company is looking to expand the Singapore team as they are rapidly growing their market share in Southeast Asia.
This role will require you to assist the Senior Analyst in providing excellent client services by supporting and advising clients on their portfolios and investment options. You will also maintain good relationships with clients with regular follow-ups and be their main contact point. Your responsibilities are to:
- Assist in account opening and obtain the necessary documents from clients
- Attend to all client enquiries
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on legal agreements
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Retrieve clients' pricing and platform usage, and present the information in a clear and concise manner
- Attend client meetings to encourage trading and new businesses
- Participate in sales initiatives or new projects
- You must have at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- You preferably have at least 2 years of experience within a bank or fund management company, preferably in Operations.
- You have good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- You are highly organized with attention to details and the ability to learn on the job.
- You are able to multitask and can handle a fast-paced environment well.
- You must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- You are willing to take criticisms and constantly seek to improve.
Ref : 60240301
Snaphunt Pte Ltd