Client Service Specialist (Supply Chain) - $2.7K to $3.2K
As a Client Service Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the review of material flow parameters and recommend appropriate levels to support business and customer requirements. He/She will lead new customer integration by coordinating internally with cross functional teams and externally with business partners. Assisting the Key Account Manager, he/ she shall manage the day-to-day inventory coordination in high volume, fast-paced healthcare distribution environment while ensuring compliance with established procedures.
• Develop and foster strong relationship with key account.
• Serve as the key liaison person between client and internal departments on request and issue resolution.
• Take ownership of key account’s new program implementation. Engage in initiative and project discussion. Lead and monitor implementation progress.
• Lead regular operation review meetings. Prepare and present operational KPI.
• Manage, monitor and control stockholding. Prepare stockholding and indent reports for monthly reviews.
• Timely submission of internal and external reporting.
- Min Degree in logistics / Supply chain / engineering
- Min 1 to 2 year of supply chain experience
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd