Client Service Specialist (Night Shift)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Great work environment.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Our client is a foreign exchange trading platform that is highly cost-effective and provides faster execution for institutional traders. The Company aims to close the gap between product offerings and actual user needs.
This is an integral role that requires you to deliver unparallel customer service to the Company’s clients. You are required to work night shifts (Monday to Friday, 10:30 pm to 7:30 am).
Your responsibilities include:
- Performing daily system health checks.
- Providing 1st and 2nd level technical and functional support for client queries and issues via phone and email.
- Researching problems thoroughly, testing of solutions and making recommendations to clients.
- Reacting to critical issues on a timely basis i.e. troubleshoot, investigate and escalate (if necessary) issues, and create or apply appropriate solutions to immediate issues.
- Troubleshooting problems across a wide range of technical skills, including UNIX, SQL, XML, FIX, and Java.
- Providing assistance in our product and explaining processes in accordance with internal procedures.
- Providing project management for the onboarding of (i) Client setups and (ii) Bank connections.
- Providing weekend support for deployment and post-checks.
- Configuring demo environment for sales.
- Maintaining awareness of relevant technical and product trends with self-learning and job shadowing.
- Working across the team to continually provide feedback, improving the product, and driving for future innovation.
- You possess at least a Diploma in Computer Studies or related discipline.
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in support related field, ideally within a Technical Support environment and able to demonstrate excellent customer service.
- You possess an understanding of the FX market, or knowledge in other financial asset class is a strong advantage.
- You possess knowledge of the Linux environment, UNIX command line, SQL or Java programming is an advantage.
- You are a team player and possess strong analytical and organisation skills.
- You are a self-starter who has excellent written and communication skills with proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a mission critical / time pressured environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd