Client Service Specialist
- Work alongside best in class talent and learn new technologies
- Great work environment with an energetic startup team
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a Fintech company and they have designed a trading platform for low-latency access to worldwide FX liquidity. Through their platform, they aim to tackle and resolve existing issues in FX trading as well as provide analytics to the user to capitalise their liquidity and trading history.
In this role, you will play an integral role in delivering unparalleled customer service to our clients.You have a strong passion for customer success and continuous improvement on customer service.
You will be responsible for :
- Performing daily system health checks.
- Providing 1st and 2nd level technical and functional support for client queries and issues over phone and email.
- Researching problems thoroughly, testing solutions and making recommendations to clients.
- Reacting to critical issues on a timely basis i.e. troubleshoot, investigate and escalate (if necessary) issues and create or apply appropriate solutions to immediate issues.
- Troubleshooting problems across a wide range of technical skills including Unix, SQL, XML, FIX and Java.
- Providing assistance in our product and explaining processes in accordance with internal procedures.
- Providing project management for onboarding of Client setups and Bank connections.
- Providing weekend support for deployment and post-checks.
- Configuring demo environments for sales.
- Maintaining awareness of relevant technical and product trends with self-learning and job shadowing.
- Working across teams to continually provide feedback, improve product, and drive future innovation
- You have at least a Diploma in Computer Studies or related discipline.
- You have at least 2 years experience in support related fields.
- You have a basic knowledge of Linux environment.
- You posses experience working in a Technical Support environment with excellent customer service skills.
- You have a basic understanding of FX market and/or a desire to learn FX. Having knowledge in other financial asset class is helpful.
- You are able to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Having knowledge on UNIX command line, SQL or Java programming is a plus.
- You are able to multi-task, prioritise and deliver in a mission critical / time pressured environment.
- You have a positive and helpful attitude to serve customers and assist colleagues.
- You are proactive with good analytical and organisation skills.
- You are a self-starter and are resilient in tough situations
- You have a drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- You are able to work night shifts on rotational basis.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd