Client Service Executive (REMOTE JOB)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of success
- On-the-job training will be provided
- Immense scope for learning
Our client is a consultancy firm providing an array of immigration services. Their team is equipped with in-dept knowledge of immigration laws & policies to provide effective and hassle-free immigration solutions.
In this role, you will deepen your understanding on inbound Singapore immigration industry, policies, and regulations. You will be responsible for gathering required documents from clients, preparing document packages, submitting applications and attending to clients queries as they arise.
You will be responsible for :
- Case management of client documents and applications
- Collating and organising documents received from the clients
- Conducting handovers, running through the final document package to the clients and collection of fees
- Completion of formalities during and post submission
- Preparing weekly/monthly reports where required
- You have at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field
- You ideally have 2 years experience in Documents Control, Customer Service or equivalent, and particularly in Ministry of Manpower (MOM) or Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply as on-the-job training will be provided.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
- You have excellent time management skills and able to handle large volumes of documents calmly and confidently
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd