Client Service Associate (Offshore clients)
Purpose of Job:
Assist the firm's client, a multi-national investment company, in managing their current client base and implementing business development strategies and policies within an institutional environment. An excellent opportunity for individuals who seek to explore a challenging work environment that involves opening and initiating deliverable in new and existing markets within the investment industry.
- Manage and service post-sales business client base through various communication channels.
- Developing and recommending business development strategies for the clients' Institutional business focusing on Asia market.
- Conduct assessments on the feasibility and profitability of untapped markets.
- Review clients' requirements against internal and external resources during customization of brokerage solutions for clients.
- Handle clients' product offerings and initiate new / enhancement strategies for future market requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current business clients.
- Candidates with no experiences are welcomed to apply
- University holder in any discipline.
- Deep understanding of financial markets and products.
- Possesses strong entrepreneur traits.
- Excellent team player who interacts with cross offices and internal department, providing support where necessary.
- Ability to work under pressure under client’s demand.
- Applicant should be extremely driven, have initiative and able to work independently, displaying initiative in all-rounded aspects.
- Proficient in written and spoken for Business English and Mandarin (to liaise with the English & Mandarin speaking associates)
- Must be able to travel with no restrictions.
- Able to start immediately is an advantage.
Interested Applicants, please include your reasons for leaving, expected salary and last drawn salary in your resume.
Blackwell Global Services Pte Ltd