Client Service Associate (Artwork / Packaging)
Work Days: 5 Days
Work Location: Central
Work Terms: Full-Time Permanent
• Project management and manage the artwork flow according to customers’ requirements.
• Support the day to day running of the account, acting as the main point of customers’ contact for designated accounts.
• Effective management of project and prioritisation of artist workloads according to customers’ expectation, KPIs and deadlines.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
• Complete all administrative paperwork and database entry associated with artworks produced with focus on accuracy.
• Oversee project management to ensure deadlines are being met.
• Management of working capital by ensuing work in progress is effectively managed.
• Diploma & above
• 2 to 3 years' of relevant experience of handling project account in print/packaging industry
• Possess client servicing skills and project management experience
• Meticulous with focus on attention to details
• Able to work under pressure and ambiguity situation
• Excellent written and spoken English is required
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services