Client Relationship - Life Insurance (1-year contract)
Client Relationship – Life Insurance (1-year contract with possible extension)
- Advise clients on purchase of life insurance products (for walk-in clients and telephone/on-line enquiries.
- Ensure activities are conducted in full compliance of Singapore regulations.
- Deal with financial advisors on daily basis.
- Provide support to financial advisors
- Training of financial advisors.
Scope of Work
- Review and servicing of client’s financial portfolios.
- Provide financial advice.
- Wealth accumulation planning.
- Work for future expansion of distribution channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline but preferably Business, Management, Economics or Accountancy.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in insurance or financial sector.
- Financial advisory qualifications as per MAS requirements.
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML requirements
- Excellent communications skills, good team player, possess analytical ability, willingness to learn.
- Monthly salary ranging from 2800 to $3200 and allowances of upto $1000
- Contract may be renewed at discretion of management.
- Performance bonus may be considered in the future.
- Scope for career growth.
Please submit your resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for wanting to leave present job
Michael Goh Keng Guan
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1873483