Client Register Admin Role
Client Register Administrator
- Performs customers and counterparties documentation exercises to empower quick and correct analysis, processing, codification and filing of the bank’s records and frameworks.
- Assume responsibility for different duties including yet not restricted to static data, output management tax documentation processing, account opening formal checks, electronic and physical archiving, etc.
- Liaising with Front office, key shared capacities (Compliance, Legal, Risks, and Operations) and at Group level on customer data and legitimate documentation.
- Effectively apply Group FAR (Function at Risk) security standards
- Support Head of Department and any other duty as assigned.
- At least 5 years experience in Account Modifications and opening (systems) in the private banking industry
- Good understanding of IT systems and operational banking processes
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, French is a plus
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16177
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538