Client Onboaring - KYC & Due Diligence
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Work within a Global MNC
- Attractive salary & benefits
As a Client On-boarding Specialist you will be responsible for:
- On-boarding new clients within Front Office and assisting in periodic review.
- Ensuring on-boarding request are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible including communicating with the various teams such as KYC, Legal, Credit etc.
- Effectively communicate the status of on-boarding to internal and external stakeholders.
- Overlooking all relevant activities related to on-boarding due diligence and trading documentation for prospective and existing clients across international offices and product.
- Following up with clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Identifying issues and suggesting process improvements plans to the management.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role within Financial Services industry.
- You have experience in client on-boarding within Investment Banking or Corporate banking
- You understand the regulatory classification required to onboard clients.
- You have strong analytical skills and are good at working independently and in a team
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
Our Client is a Global Financial Services firm with an employee base of over 15,000 worldwide. Our client offers a wide range of products and services covering corporate investment banking, asset management and private banking.
Apply to the Job : https://snaphunt.com/jobs/80220388
Snaphunt Pte Ltd