Client Onboarding Specialist
Our client is an international banking and financial services firm, providing a range of products and services to millions of clients across the globe.
You will be responsible for :
- Providing advice on KYC requirements and assisting clients and account managers through the account opening process.
- Conducting due diligence and reviewing client documentation to ensure compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Sourcing information, following up with clients on required documentation and escalating to the appropriate Account Managers where necessary.
- Identifying discrepancies and escalating higher risk matters to the Compliance team.
- Reviewing and recommending solutions to enhance KYC review process
- Attending to onboarding issues and ensuring it is resolved in a timely manner
You have a degree and 4 years of solid experience in client onboarding or similar role. You are proficient in Microsoft Office and have solid knowledge of AML/KYC procedures. You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills. You are highly analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong opportunities for career growth within an international firm
- Be a part of a diverse workforce
Snaphunt Pte Ltd