Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 8-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Take ownership of a range of larger and more strategic clients within segments 2 and 3 by passionately advocating the client requirement, whilst keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and improve margins
- Realise revenue and margin targets and maximise sales opportunities through connecting client needs with Dimension Data offerings and solutions
- Minimise churn and maximise retention as well as uncover sales opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Re-evaluate progress against revenue/profit goals monthly and develop best/worst case scenarios for input into a monthly financial plan.
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Approaches the management of his/her account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy they will use to develop and grow the account profitably.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs and articulating how to add value through its services and solutions.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities
- Effectively articulate how to add value through our services and solutions
- Influence and work closely with vendors to achieve required results.
- Use sales tools and methodology to effectively manage territory, accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication in with each client within the assigned account.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to additional services.
- Become the reliable point of contact for clients that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Drive to achieve revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Implement and/or align governance and compliance policies in own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Monitor and control financial governance and compliance to ensure the effective management of financial cost.
- Take ownership of key clients within the assigned segment.
- Ideal candidate should have at least 7+ years in IT sales industry focusing on infrastructure (cloud, Cisco, SDWAN, etc).
- Develop precise business objectives interacting with clients and partner agencies.
- Design digital marketing programs and its evaluation strategy.
- Plan and direct delivery of contracted business activities for assigned projects
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)