Client Liaision Executive (Healthcare/ Office hours)
- Promote range of services, manage referrals and coordinate concierge services
- Liasie with medical professionals to ensure the smooth transition of operatio
- Assessment of financial background of the target audience and liaise with multi-disciplinary teams on the continuing care
- Co-ordinate referrals and process applications
- Perform data entry and update information regularly to ensure accuracy of database in the relevant Management Information system
- Develop and maintain effective communication resources to promote the business and services
- Establishing, implementing and reviewing policies, procedures and protocols to ensure smooth and effective execution and performance of all marketing and advertising programs
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in healthcare lifesicence related
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as a customer service/account management/business development/sales or marketing/communications
- Preferring work in healthcare/pharma industry
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
or call 6736 3280 for a further discussion.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
EA Personnel No: R1658827 (Yong Joey) | EA License No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd