Client Experience Associate
We are looking for passionate, proactive team members to join us for the following position.
Client Experience Associate Summary
Execute marketing and events initiative to project the best possible brand and imagine throughout the region.
- Assist in the development of A&D/PM account plans by collaborating with local Sales Brand Marketing teams to build relationships and knowledge of our product and campaigns in the respective market.
- Support Managing Director and/or General Sales Manager in organizing local sponsorship or community networking/events.
- Serve as local “Brand Ambassador” to implement regional marketing activities, brand collateral, messaging, research and events as part of larger brand campaigns and sub-regional account initiatives.
- Manage quarterly marketing calendar for all brand-related activities within local market and execute/localize events with MD and sales teams.
- Execute local (or sub regional) events including space booking, catering, entertainment, event announcements, gifts, and invite lists.
- Assist showroom visitors by conducting tours and attending to inquiries and requests.
- Regulate/populate the local CRM and EDM databases to ensure key customers, influencers and local media contacts are up to date.
- High intrapersonal skills/EQ
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of proficiency
- Process Improvement
- Attention to Detail
- Creativity & Innovation
- Learning Orientation/Continuous Self Improvement with drive to grow
- Self Awareness