Client and Accounts Executive
At the Centre for Effective Living (CEL), we are committed to building people and celebrating effective living. Founded in 1988, our team has worked closely with many local and multinational organisations in identifying and maximisig the potential of individuals and teams, and in prompting and maintaining psychological well-being and growth.
As a Client and Accounts Executive, these are the responsibilities:
- Report to primary supervisor- Operations and Business Development Manager.
- Execute and maintain billables and receivables on various business operating aspects.
- Liaise with clients to reconcile billables and receivables.
- Work with Accounting Personnel to identify and reconcile with financial transactions, this will include receivables that require more information and details to be clarified with clients or partners.
- Generate utilization reports for clients and partners as scheduled and requested (such as monthly and quarterly.)
- Update and maintain operational SOPs required by partners and when instructed by the Operations and Business Development Manager.
- Comprehend service agreement details and scope of services towards clients.
- Assist front desk operations and expectations of clients.
- Perform clerical receptionist duties when needed, such as answering incoming phone calls and booking of appointments for sessions.
- Update calendar and schedule meetings.
- Ensure services are priced correctly for enquiries and requests.
- Ensure efficient delivery of services.
- Prioritize ongoing operational issues and requests.
- Prior work experience as client relation or in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Hands-on experience with tech equipment such as laptops and tablets.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to communicate in more than one language will be an advantage
- Detail-oriented and positive client service attitude.
- Minimum qualification of Diploma and an interest in Psychology is a plus.
- Office hours, 5 days work week
Centre for Effective Living Pte Ltd