Client Accounting Manager
- Opportunity to gain regional exposure within a key player in the industry
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a professional service provider that has expanding rapidly in the last few years. A multiple award winning firm, they pride on providing innovative and effective solutions to their clients and are looking for talented individuals to join their team.
You will be responsible for :
- Understanding client's issues and managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
- Preparing timely reporting of financial information and statements according to regulatory standards.
- Managing audit requirements to ensure timely completion of annual statutory audits.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Provide guidance on accounting standards and their treatments.
- Mentoring a team of subordinates and ensuring accuracy of their work.
- You have a relevant accounting qualification and at least 5 years experience within a relevant role.
- You have strong knowledge of IFRS.
- You have strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd