Clerk, Data Entry, Group T&O - ITGELGEN05
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- To data input customers'/Merchants' information or financial transactions into the bank's respective systems
- To assist in cross-checking the data input done by fellow colleagues.
- To assist in handling enquiries pertaining to data entry request.
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Proficent in Microsoft Office especially Excel & Word.
- Team player with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong logical thinking & process a strong quality mindset.
- Analytical & meticulous, with an eye for details.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure to product accurate results meeting deadlines.
- 1-2 years experience in support/operations function preferred.
- Fresh school leavers can be considered.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)