Clerk, Admin Support, Commercial Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Preparation of monthly KPI scorecards for sales staff and credit analysts
- Report Preparation of sales performance, new businesses, any other important data etc
- Organization of staff related activities
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties and projects for the sector
- GCE ‘A’/‘O’ Level/Polytechnic Diploma
- Relevant experience is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications especially in Excel and Word
- Able to multi-task and deliver assignments within stipulated timeline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)