Clerk (1 Year Contract), Part -time Service Associate, Group Channels & Digitalisation
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Channels & Digitalization function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across all physical and digital touchpoints of the Bank. Designed to be in tune with our customers’ banking preferences, we strive to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across our network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms. We collaborate with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customers’ lives. We also harness customer insights to help us deliver new business models and digital innovations, and to build deeper relationships with our customers.
- Assist with educating customers at branch auto-lobbies and personal internet banking kiosks
- Exercise vigilance when performing duties and highlight unusual and suspicious transactions
- Perform frontline counter transactions to meet customers’ transactional needs
- Assist with branch administrative duties, e.g. filing, batching, and archival
- Maintain awareness of customer feedbacks and escalate when necessary
- Comply with established operational and control procedures
- Cross-sell the Bank's Products and / or Services
- Perform SDB duties and any other duties as assigned by the Deputy Branch Manager
Skills and Experience
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience is a plus
- Bilingual in English and a Second Language. Ability to speak a local dialect to communicate with our mass market clientele.
- Customer service-oriented, self-motivated and a good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in any branch location
- Able to work from Mondays to Fridays from 11.30am to 4.00pm. And Saturdays from 8.30am to 1pm or 11.30am to 4pm.
- Minimum a recognised GCE ‘A’ / ‘O’ Level (Minimum 3 credits) or GCE ‘N’ Level with ITE Certificate in Office Skills / Certificate in Business Studies
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)