Clerical Officer, Engineering
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 19C9859|EA Personal Registration No: R1982182
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Macpherson / Tai Seng MRT
- Coordinate and work with O&M Team and Fault Coordination Centre (FCC) Team in
- preparing, compiling data for bus & rail AFC devices, and generate reports.
- obtaining further information for incomplete data from various teams.
- combining and rearranging data from source documents where required.
- Verify data from Fault Coordinating Centre (FCC) to ensure data accuracy and improve the ease of understanding.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify trends to identify system degradation and to optimize maintenance activities. Handle failure analysis activities and reports (e.g. FMECA & Sub-System Trends)
- Coordinate with O&M Team and Fault Coordination Centre (FCC) Team to monitor systems and infrastructure availability, assist in conducting root cause analysis and propose solutions to improve availability, reliability and performance.
- Enter data into prescribed computer database (Maintenance Management System) and files.
- Assist in performing Asset Integrity Assessments and capture asset conditions based on the fault event history.
- Assist in deployment of correct parameters to Production AFC devices. Monitor and test application performance for potential faults/issues related to AFC devices.
- Supports TSP in all Ticketing Machines and MCW related issues (e.g. update station layout design).
- Perform any other duties as instructed by Management
- Nitec in Engineering/Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially in Excel).
- Possesses high accuracy in processing information.
- A Self-motivated, pro-active, positive and able to work independently.
- Able to work independently and in a team in a challenging environment
- 5 days work week
- Shift Hours (7am to 4.30pm / 1pm to 10pm)
Salary Range: up to $2200 + 100 Transport Allowance + bonus
Cornerstone Global Partners
Reg no: R1982182
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd