Cleanroom Technicians @ Pasir Ris - Shifts, $1800
Our client is searching for motivated individuals who are interested in working for a global high-tech semiconductor leader.
Job Responsibilities (training provided):
- Maintain and enhance system performance to keep system on good availability & reliability status.
- Reduce recovery time and improve the customer satisfaction.
- Perform of review and analyze quality issue, handle system exceptions effectively.
- Perform daily operation management.
- To adhere to safety and 5S housekeeping requirement.
- Singaporean or permanent residence only.
- Able to work on day / night shift (12-hours shift work).
- Minimun 1 year contract commitment.
- Willing to work in cleanroom environment wearing bunny suit.
- Proficient in Chinese as need to communicate with Chinese speaking counterparts for assisting them in daily production operation according to SOPs.
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
Highlights: Advance Career and Learning Path, Increment after probation
Welfare and Benefits：
- Shift allowance
- Technique allowance
- Attendance incentive
- Medical and dental subsidy
- Group insurance scheme
- In-House clinic
- Subsidized meals
- In-house recreational facilities
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last/ current employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)