Cleanroom Production Operator (Healthcare/ Medical Devices, training provided)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 9-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1551708
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Responsible for cleanroom manufacturing tasks and cleanroom support tasks in a product team environment.
- This position requires strong attention to detail, critical thinking for continuous improvement initiatives, and an ability to rotate through and satisfy multiple roles (including frequent lifting/moving of material)
- Perform manual filling, torquing, and packaging operations within standard rates.
- Load, unload, and clean filling of equipment.
- Operate automated filling, capping, sterilization, and labeling equipment.
- Perform environmental monitoring and sampling.
- Follow written procedures and document task completions on batch history records.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance tasks for various equipment.
- Min PSLE, GCE N/O or ‘A’ Levels / Diploma and above
- Keen interest in the healthcare/ medical industry
- No experience needed, full training will be provided
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to start work immediately/ 1 month notice
- Morning Shift (7am – 3pm)/ Afternoon Shift (3pm – 11pm)
- Location: East
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: MD Operator – Leon
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd