Cleaning Technician (Aerospace/ East / $1400)
- Follow established procedures to strip paint, remove rust, carbon, and grease from parts by using the correct process and solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of material reactivity and process requirements.
- Use judgment in determining quantity of parts for effective and time efficient cleaning.
- Check part tags and verify part numbers upon receipt of parts for cleaning.
- Segregate parts for different processes and selection of proper fixtures for processing.
- Plan and prioritize work to ensure efficient and timely cleaning of parts.
- Daily monitoring of cleaning line equipment by checking pumps, lines, filters, floats, and temperature of solutions and monitoring the use of solutions and waste tank storage levels.
- Follow established procedures and initiate testing and changing of tank solutions.
- GCE ‘O’ level/Secondary School or equivalent
- 1-2 years of similar duties in the aerospace environment.
- Able to effectively utilize lifting devices
- Able to perform rotating shift (7.30am to 4.48pm or 4.30pm to 1.48pm or 10.30pm to 7.48am).
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for express processing.
To help process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com (Job Ref 15657) to upload your resume on our website.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte. Ltd. | EA License: 11C3793
Kyle Hui | EA Personnel Registration: R1333144
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD