Class 4 Boarding Officer
1. Perform loading and unloading of ship supplies in port terminals and ensure safety requirements and procedures are adhered to.
2. Perform pick up and collection of ship supplies and ensure all documents are accurate and complete.
3. Ensure safe driving and parking/traffic rules are observed at all times.
4. Submit daily vehicle movement records and maintain the vehicle in good condition.
5. Perform other tasks as may be assigned
Singaporean/SPR with valid Class 4 driving licence
With good driving records no demerit points and accident claims
Willing to work 5.5 workweek, location near Tuas West Road MRT station
Willing to do overtime during odd hours, weekends and public holidays
*Attractive basic salary and benefits
*Per trip allowance applies and normal OT rate for warehouse overtime
*Able to bring 10-footer lorry home.
Arc Marine Pte Ltd