Claims Executive (Hospital), Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #DataAnalytics #Operations #Business
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
The incumbent will be responsible for hospital transactions and relationships, analysing/reporting of claims statistics and transformational projects managed by this team. He/she will need to work with hospital representatives and other stakeholders to manage inter-company exchanges, develop Tableau dashboards and ensure accurate and timely reporting to management. The role reports to the Claims Manager within Corporate Solutions Claims team.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Support creation of Tableau Dashboards.
- Managing various claims reporting, database analysis and trends.
- Liaison with hospitals, managing hospital listings and transactions.
- Participate in transformation (e.g. Paperless initiatives) projects.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Suitable candidates should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous and analytical, comfortable looking and numbers and data.
- Good communication skills
- Prepared to work on projects
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd