Claims Executive Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Projects #Operations #Business
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
The incumbent will be responsible for claims services for an assigned group of clients. He/she will work with stakeholders to deliver claims advice, analysis of claims, solutions for issues raised and participate in the team’s transformational projects. The role reports to the Claims Manager within Corporate Solutions Claims team.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Claims review and assessment, risk assessment.
- Liaise with intermediaries, Corporate client and partners providing solutions to the client.
- The main liaison for claims escalation by brokers and clients.
- To work internally with various parties to resolve the claims escalation raised.
- Claims administration including review, approval and settlement.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Suitable candidates should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd