Claims Analyst Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #DataAnalytics
This role is housed under the Life Operations Division; which primarily covers all daily commercial operations within AIA.
This role will be collaborating with claims, care management, and healthcare team to identify business needs, provide analytical solutions, and present the insights and recommendations to the management. The candidate will have hands-on experience in analysing and reporting claims transactional and operational data.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
As part of the SGUnited Program requirements, your application must be made through MyCareersFuture website. Please use this link to put in your application - https://bit.ly/2ZOZ5IU
- Develop insightful dashboards and visualisation using Tableau and Excel.
- Support claims initiatives and projects using data analytics.
- Maintain and enhance suites of claims reporting.
- Draw insights from the analytical solutions and provide actionable recommendations.
- Support ad-hoc analytics and reporting tasks.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree.
- Education in data science/ statistics/ business analytics is a plus.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment. Learn and adapt fast with ownership of everything you work on. Able to work independently.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with intellectual curiosity.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in analysing large datasets using Oracle/ MSSQL. Experience in Python/ R is a plus.
- Knowledge in data visualisation. Experience in Tableau is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in data analytics projects.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing large datasets.
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau and visualisation.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Excel.- Communication skills and presentation skills. You will have plenty of chances in explaining your methodologies and results and presenting your insights and recommendations to the management.
- In-depth knowledge of the insurance industry and in particular claims and operations.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd