Claims Administrative Assistant ($1650/mth. Renewable contract. Work from home!)
You will be supporting the officers with administrative tasks related to grant management including the following:
• Assist in sending and receiving email correspondence
• Ensure application and claim documents required are complete and in order
• Track and update database and preparation of simple reports.
• Conduct audit checks on the claims through phone calls
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned such as assisting with events registration, logistics preparation, etc.
• O Level and above, preferably with experience in claims processing
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Words
• Meticulous, independent and works well in a team
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to adapt to changes quickly in dynamic environment
Things To Note:
• Need to be fast and accurate.
• Need to be very comfortable using excel, toggle screens, use teams share the screen as most still working fr home
• Need to be meticulous, claim/applications processing experience, good learning attitude; can do OT (after office hours/weekend)
• IT savvy, work well with MS Excel, adaptive to the "new norm"
Adeline Lim Chan Yin, Cornerstone Global Partners
EA Registration Number: R1324939
EA Licence Number: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd