Claim and Accounts AssistantS(One North)
To manage and submit claims for Alliance Partners within the Asia Pacific.
To check that claims submitted are compliance.
To assist in investigating of the non-compliance claims to identify issues / errors committed by program owners or local agencies.
To track and ensure that claims are submitted on time to avoid risk of non-compliance for the claims.
To receive updates on partner's prgram guidelines and requirements and provide training to clients'team/agencies as and when required
- Diploma in Finance or Accountancy or part-time pursuing ACCA with 2 years billing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office application especially Excel and strong IT skills
- Must be a team player, independent with self-initiative, meticulous and have strong sense of responsibility
- Must possess good communication & interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Keen to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to start at short notice is preferred
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.