Civil & Structural Engineer (C&S) /North - (RL)
- To assist Project Manager in monitoring and managing the day-to-day activities
- To analyze and design the structural components (concrete, precast, steel) in several different projects Planning, scheduling and resource management for site activities
- To monitor and prepare report for the delivered materials compliance to project’s specification, codes of practices, BCA requirements & QA/QC policies.
- Carry out site in-progress inspection to ensure the works were executed to the required quality standard.
- Study and check drawings and discuss technical issues internally.
- Raise technical queries such as RFI/RFC if necessary.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering /Construction Management/ Building or its equivalent recognised by PE Board
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant Civil & Structural working experience in building construction industry in Singapore
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and execute tasks effectively
Interested parties/candidates, please send updated resume in MS Word format, including:-
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Target Recruitment Pte Ltd