Civil & Structural Engineer (2-3 Years of relevant experience, $3000-$5500)
- Prepare reports and liaise with Statutory Boards and Government Authorities.
- Lead, motivate and control labours, foremen etc under your supervision.
- Oversee and ensure the inspection of all works to match quality requirements.
- Co-ordinate and supervise subcontractors.
- Plan, programme and control the construction work on allocated contracts.
- Ensure the execution of works, products and services are in accordance with the customers’ requirements, drawings and specifications, etc and direct the carrying out of remedial measures to any non-conformances immediately upon discovery.
- Diploma/ Degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience in handling structural projects.
- $3000-$5500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 days work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310